Taking Teachers To The Top
As a teacher, how many times have you been told that your job is easy? How lucky you are to have 12 weeks of holidays and only work ‘8 til 3’?
As fellow educators, the Lead and Inspire Community appreciates the reality of how much time, effort and energy you put back into your profession. Don’t misunderstand, we love teaching and believe it is the greatest job in the world! Like you, we are happy to put our all into being the best teachers we can. It just sometimes comes at a cost to our health, well-being and energy levels.
The following profile may sound familiar – often feeling tired and overwhelmed but putting on a convincing front. A high achiever, you pride yourself on teaching and inspiring your students, working as a leader in the school, being a member of multiple committees, and organising a before or after school program. Despite this, you still want more and know you can achieve more. You realise that you should be looking after yourself, but you are really good at ‘getting through’ a successful year by not putting your needs first.
Lead and Inspire can empower and inspire you to action easy changes to evolve to a better version of yourself. In joining this Community, you will be amongst a supportive group of like-minded professionals working towards creating a toolkit of techniques to help you care for yourself so that you can better care for those around you. Take a browse around our site and find out how we can take you to the top.
"Lead by example and inspire others at the same time"
A few of our workshops
Your Year For Success
- What does your ultimate year look like?
- Who is part of your support network?
- Your own goals and how to achieve them.
- The importance of putting yourself first again.
- How this learning continues from the workshop.
Your Four Week Nourishment Plan
- What is a Nourishment Plan?
- Incorporating mindfulness into your day.
- Incorporating movement into your day.
- Incorporating healthy eating and food preparation into your week.
Creating ‘More’ Time and Energy
- Time and energy breakdown. What happens when we don’t have either?
- What do you ACTUALLY spend your time on?
- Clearing space: physical, mental and schedule.
- Prioritising strategies.
- Understanding your energy cycle.
Effective Organisation Skills
- Creating a system that works.
- Getting in touch with your body and mind.
- Start tasks when you feel like doing them.
- Strategies to improve your organisational skills and daily rituals and habits.
Simplify to Amplify
- Weekly focuses and tasks.
- Why it is important to integrate the focuses into everyday life.
- 10 weeks of support!
- Detox everything from your handbag to your emotions and relationships!
- Get more time and energy
A few of our videos
Get in Contact
Join our community through our email list or like our Facebook Page, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel and start your journey back to re-energising yourself today!
Always with a smile