What is Personal Information and Why Do We Collect It?
- Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, email addresses and date of birth (day:month).
- This Personal Information is attained through subscribing to our e-newsletter, signing up to our opt-in products and participating in our events.
- We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
- We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing products, services, events and programs to you.
- We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose.
- At our events we hire photographers to capture our professional collaborations. Photographs may be used for marketing, communications and on our website and social media links.
- There may be times that you feel comfortable with submitting reviews, testimonials and feedback; Lead and Inspire will use this information with respect and within the Privacy Act guidelines.
- You may unsubscribe from our communication lists at any time.
- We do not and will not sell personal or customer information.
- We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Lead and Inspire, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
- We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identifying participant requirements, reflections of our programs and to assist it in understanding customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website, products, services, events and programs but not for any other use.
Security of personal information
- Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
- If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com